100 Floor – Proposed Twin-Tower Development in Southport
- Visual Render News
- February 23, 2023
Introducing 1 Park Lane: Proposed Twin-Tower Development in Southport
A consortium of Australian property specialists has proposed a $400 million residential and office development project in Southport, the Gold Coast, at the 1 and 6 Park Lane sites. The twin-tower development consists of a 100-storey apartment building and a 60-storey office building connected by an artistic molded base canopy 3 stories high. The 1 Park Lane development will deliver 197 apartments with resort-style amenities, topped by three two-storey penthouses. The 60-storey office building will feature up to 12,000 sqm of office space to alleviate the growing shortage of prime A-grade space on the Gold Coast.
- Site Area: 1,245m2
- GFA: Tower 1 – 376.3m2 Tower 2 – 12,317.3m2 Total = 12,693.6m2
- Height: Tower 1 – 100 storeys (393.5 meters) Tower 2 – 60 storeys (233.12 meters)
- Apartments: Tower 1 has x193 apartments (471 bedrooms).
- Lifts: x3 lifts in Tower 1. x4 lifts in Tower 2
- Retail: Ground floor cafe in Tower 2 with a podium level restaurant in both Tower 1 and Tower 2
- Communal Space: Communal open space is provided throughout the ground plane and Level 22 Sky Deck. Moreover, there are various communal areas provided throughout both Tower 1 and Tower 2
- Car Parking: Resident Car Parking – 289 spaces Office Car Parking – 110 spaces Visitor Car Parking – 7 spaces Valet Car Parking – 5 spaces PWD Car Parking – 8 spaces Short-stay Resident Loading Bays – 2 spaces Total = 421 car parking spaces
- Bike Parking: 218 spaces
- Developer: One Park Lane Developments Pty Ltd
- Architect: BKK Architects
- Landscape Design: TCL
- Town Planner: Urbis
- Sustainability: Photo electric solar cell wall to the west face of the towers. Landscaping throughout the sky deck on Level 22, including feature plantings and a suspended ‘green chandelier’
- Date Submitted: 1/09/2022
The project is expected to create about 1,000 jobs during construction and will feature extensive sustainability initiatives, including a photoelectric solar cell wall on the west face and extensive landscaping across the site. It is estimated that 1 Park Lane will accommodate up to 500 employees in the office tower and 580 residents in the main tower, providing direct access to public amenities, including the light rail, Australia Fair shopping center, CBD facilities, and the Broadwater Parklands.
Why Choose Visual Render
Visual Render is a professional 3D visualisation and rendering company dedicated to providing high-quality visualisations and renderings for the property industry. We offer a range of services, including 3D modelling, animation, and visualisation to help bring your project to life. Our team of experts specialises in creating photorealistic images that help our clients make better decisions and showcase their projects with confidence. With our extensive experience in the industry, we have worked with many clients, from architects and developers to real estate agents and interior designers. Our commitment to providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail is what sets us apart from our competitors. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your next project.
Contact us for your project.
Fill out the details below and one of our team will be in
contact to provide you with some more information.
Or visit our website;